Because what the internet needs is more wittering about rubbish parenting



Friday 23 September 2011

Love

I'm still not used to having you in my life. You still surprise me with your perfection. Something so beautiful, I can hardly believe you're mine. I could look at you all day, spend hours smelling your newness and stroking your softness. People coo over you, and I could burst with pride that I can call you my own. What would I do if I lost you? Where would I be without you? This is a love that will last forever. I have vowed to love and care for you always. I will protect and cherish you till the end of time.

So I'm sorry, my darling Mulberry Alexa, that I let The Littl'un be sick on you.

1 comment:

  1. HAhahahaha!!!!!! Hilarious, or maybe not so funny for your bag?!

    ReplyDelete