Because what the internet needs is more wittering about rubbish parenting



Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2013, everyone! Hope it's working out OK for you so far.

I have a post half-written in my head, which I'm sure will make it on here eventually and will be all kids of awesome, as per. Until then, I would just like to explain that my absence on here can be blamed partly on Christmas, but mostly by the fact that I have replaced  my unhealthy addiction to parenting forums with a possibly slightly less unhealthy (although that's entirely up for debate) addiction to Twitter. I'm reading lots about feminism, which is good. There are more words that I don't understand, but fewer arguments about who should have folded their pushchair on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment