Because what the internet needs is more wittering about rubbish parenting



Monday 6 December 2010

News......

Well, as most of you already know, I have decided that being an incompetent parent to one child is just not enough, so I am having another one. Yup, I am now 13 weeks pregnant, eek!

This partly explains my infrequent posts on here of late, but fear not, I have been writing some along the way, just for you. It was meant to be a nice detailed diary of early pregnancy, but unfortunately, I've been too tired and pathetic to write much. Just as well really, there's only so much mileage you can get out of "I feeel sick, poor me".

So here they are. (Facebookers, I can't be bothered to copy and paste them all, so you'll actually have to come over to the blog and have a look)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment