Because what the internet needs is more wittering about rubbish parenting



Thursday 20 January 2011

Eeeeeekkkkk!!!!

Had my 20-week scan yesterday. Do you know what that means? Well, first of all, it means we got to see our baby again, and find out that everything seems ok, but second of all, that means I'm halfway through!!!! How did that happen? That means in another 20 weeks or so, I will have my baby! My baby, by the way, who seems to have extraordinarily large feet. Really. Even the sonographer commented on it. We have a fantastic picture of just its leg. we've got the normal full body pictures too, but I am greatly enjoying freaking everyone out by just showing them the picture of a leg.

We decided not to find out if it was a boy or a girl. I had wanted to know, and harangued Husband for weeks until he agreed to let me find out, but then, being a typical woman, as soon as he did, I changed my mind. And I'm happy I did. It's nice that there's at least a little bit of mystery and excitment about this pregnancy. Your first time, everything is new, you are thoroughly unprepared for everything, and it is like discovering a new world. Second time around, not so much. But I did still feel amazingly happy to see my little squirming baby, picking its nose on that screen. Even if it does have clown feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment