Because what the internet needs is more wittering about rubbish parenting



Friday 14 January 2011

I Dreamed A Dream...

I had a bizarre dream last night. I dreamt I had the baby. Had it in the morning. It was a girl. Went home straight away. Had made plans to go shopping that evening. So went shopping, leaving the as-yet-unnamed brand-new baby at home with my parents. Got home to find the baby (who I started referring to as the same name as The Toddler) crying and looking ill. Realised this was because I hadn't fed her yet. Sat down to try and feed her. She wouldn't latch on. Tried and tried again. Got frustrated. Then couldn't find the baby. Looked all over the house. Found her on the floor behind the sofa, looking a bit poorly and very very sad. Woke up.

Hmm. Anyone else think I've got some subconscious anxiety about my parenting abilities?

No comments:

Post a Comment