Because what the internet needs is more wittering about rubbish parenting



Tuesday 20 April 2010

Working Mammy!

You'll have to forgive me if my posts become less frequent from now on, as now I am officially a working woman once again! And spending all day in front of a computer screen makes me less inclined to spend all evening in front of one too.

I have now been back at work for two whole days! And I haven't quit yet or anything. My brain is a bit melted though - I've been reading contracts for most of the time, so my head is filled with phrases such as "which shall include but are not limited to the clauses contained herein". I have no idea what most of it means, but I think the main gist is usually "if anything goes wrong it can't possibly be our fault".

The Baby seems to be taking it all in her stride. To be honest, I'm not really sure if she's even noticed I've been gone. There are lots of fun toys at nursery, and today she has been with Grandma and Grandad, who give her lots of cuddles and don't ignore her to play on the internet. I did get greeted by a beautiful smile when I came in today, which was nice. Made me feel like she does like me after all.

Hmm. Can hear some very bizarre Darth Vader-type noises coming through the baby monitor. She has a cold and I think it's making her snore. Best go investigate. And then to bed. It's quite tiring this working lark.

No comments:

Post a Comment