Because what the internet needs is more wittering about rubbish parenting



Monday 22 March 2010

Better

So glad the Health Visitor came last week and not this week, as The Baby now has a bruised eye thanks to the head-smacking shenanigans. Oops.

At least we are all better now. As I mentioned the other day, The Baby was ill and we thought she was teething. STILL NO TOOTH!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR TEETH CHILD???!!!! OK, sorry, will calm down now, I'm sure they will pop out eventually.
Anyway, we had a repeat of the rubbish, rubbish night. Although it was a bit worse. As once every half an hour so, she would have some kind of wriggly fit, wave her arms around, and knock her dummy out, and then need cuddling back to sleep. But the worst part was, that in the middle of the night, I suddenly got ill. Feel sorry for me, people!!!!! I was really poorly!! Worse than man flu and everything! Staying awake all night with a poorly baby, and then playing all day with a no-longer-poorly baby, while you have a fever is PANTS! Ugh.

I've just realised, this is not a very interesting post. But I can't be bothered to write an interesting one. Mainly because there is a double bill of America's Next Top Model on. So you will just have to wait, and I will try and think of something better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment