Because what the internet needs is more wittering about rubbish parenting



Thursday 4 March 2010

A Side Order of Muppet

It's official, The Baby will eat anything. Alarming moment today, whilst Husband was watching Top Gear on Dave and I was on ScaryParenting.com - I glanced up to see something orange in The Baby's mouth. After double-teaming her to prise her jaws open, we discovered that it was the nose from Husband's novelty Animal slippers, which she had managed to pull off and put in her mouth, all without us noticing. Moral of the story: small babies + comedy slippers from a supermarket + easily distracted parents = bad things.

I have that fantastic light-head, new haircut feeling today. We both decided our hair was out of control, so went for a family hair-chop today. Sadly, The Baby could not participate, as she is still bald. And toothless, like a little old man. While in town I went to yell at HSBC, but they were most unmoved and managed to make me feel very irresponsible for going slightly overdrawn twice in 6 months. So I still hate them and think it's very unfair, but cannot be bothered to do anything further. Apart from whinge about it to everyone I know, and probably a few people I don't, via the magic of the internets.

You won't be hearing from me for a couple of days, as we are off on a mass family jaunt to Wales. First plane journey for The Baby! So not looking forward to the moment when her ears pop.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment