Because what the internet needs is more wittering about rubbish parenting



Wednesday 3 February 2010

Poorly Mammy

I feel a bit rubbish today, this feels like the beginnings of a bastard of a cold. It may even be as serious as man-flu. The Baby, of course, has not noticed and does not care, and wants playing with. This is the hardest thing about motherhood - it stops for nothing. If you feel lousy - tough. If you are tired - tough.

I want to go back to bed. Unfortunately, Husband is in it after finishing night shift at 7am. I'm not so ill that I can justify getting him up after just 3.5 hours of sleep. I'll give him 4.

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, something I could have done with 17 months ago, I agree with everything I'm reading, look forward to following you more xc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor bad mammy, hope you feel better soon x I have decided to ignore my baby's reluctance to go on the boob and am of the mind that if she is hungry she will eat. This means I now have a grumpy baby, I can't wait until my other half's shifts end then I get a break from grumpy baby. It can be frustrating when the husband works shifts especially when you're ill and/or tired :-( x

    ReplyDelete